An energetic, enthusiastic and target driven individual is required to join a highly respected business based Stevenage. As an Appointment Booker you will play a key role in identifying and developing new business leads within a vibrant and passionate sales team. This role is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who has been told "you should work in sales" or is keen to start their career in forward thinking sales environment. For the right candidate this role will also offer great long term career development opportunities.
It is not necessary for applicants for this role to have had previous sales experience as extensive training will be offered as part of your induction into the organisation.
As an Appointment Booker you will ultimately be responsible for:
- Contacting prospective customers to gather insurance renewal dates
- Booking appointments for potential customers with the companies Practice Managers
- Managing the customer database via the businesses CRM system
- Cross selling company products to clients where appropriate
- Building clients interest in the businesses products and services
- Ensuring all of your activities adhere to the company's internal policies and procedures
The ideal Appointment Booker will need:
- Strong Excel, Outlook and word skills
- An excellent telephone manner
- To be target driven and a team player in order to received quarterly bonus payments
- A basic understanding of the insurance market would be desirable but no essential
- Great customer service skills with the ability to overcome objections
- Experience of working within a fast paced environment
- Great written communication skills
- To be motivated by your personal and team results
Working Monday to Friday from 8:30 to 5:00, you will be based in Stevenage. The right candidate can expect to receive a salary from £17,000 to £19000 depending upon experience. You will also have to opportunity to achieve a quarterly bonus based upon both your individual targets and team targets. Plus a benefits package that includes 25 days holiday, health-care cash plan and pension contribution.
If you have the experience to match the requirements, please apply now to Neil Copping. I will respond to all applications within 2/3 working days.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.