Tender Analyst£28k to £32k Watford Employee of choice client and a leading pharmaceutical company globally ranked a Top 100 Employer!!If you are looking to join...
A confident and driven professional with strong analytical skills?
A professional who relishes working for an exciting and innovative brand?
A lover of film!!!???
If you have answered yes to all the above we want to hear from you!
Purpose of Role:
Provide analysis, reporting and targeting information and recommendations for the running of the Unlimited programme. Analyse and report on key KPIs for Ecommerce, key propositions and Complimentary tickets. Provide on-going reports for the commercial team on market share locally and nationally, prepare reports for executive meetings.
- Analyse data from various sources to develop a picture of unlimited card use supporting the targeting of emails and calls to customers to enhance retention
- Compile reports for regional and individual customer use trends
- Compile reports on churn by cinema region and individual customers
- Analyse the performance of key Propositions and compile reports on those
- Analyse and report on the ecommerce activity including website usage, Email, social and web campaigns
- Build a working relationship with ecommerce, film, finance, marketing, social, IT and the commercial team
- Monitor and report on market share by for the company
- Monitor and report on competitor price activity
- Support departmental and cross departmental projects and provide ad hoc reporting as required.
- Any other ad hoc duties as required
Attributes & Experience:
- A strong knowledge of Excel
- Competent in building models and report extraction
- Ability to work with large amounts of data
- Good working knowledge of pivot tables
- Ability to communicate with customers
- Strong commercial focus with good analytical skills and reporting capability
- Understanding of subscription membership schemes
- Good excel and database management skills
- Strong organizational skills, works well under own initiative.
- A good communicator who can produce both clear & articulate verbal and written communication.
- Attention to detail
- Understanding of marketing principles
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.