An exciting opportunity has arisen for a full time Sales Administrator to join an industry leading integrated technology provider based in Halesowen, Birmingham. My client...
Are you a graduate seeking to gain further experience in an office based environment?
Tate are seeking a number of recent graduates to help assist and the support the project manager to carry out a range of duties to develop and deliver a new finance system.
- Supporting the team to test new functions for the upgraded software
- Implementing new enhancements to the software
- Identifying key risks and analysing potential outcomes
- Testing applications to validate functionality and to establish requirements
- Updating the lead manager of the status of the project
- Educated to degree level (all degrees are suitable)
- A full UK driving license due to location
- Strong level of attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Advanced Excel skills are desirable
Salary & Benefits:
- Hourly rate will start on £9.50 per hour
- Working hours are 09:00am to 17:30pm Monday - Friday
- The project will last approximately 6months
- Potential of going permanent with a salary of £20,000+ after the project has been completed
- Opportunity for study support towards AAT and ACCA
- Progression into project management / IT roles
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.