Property Compliance Co-ordinator Overall Role Objectives Our client has an exciting opportunity to work as part of a team providing housing and property management and...
Salary: 20-25k + OTE
Role: Graduate Change management consultant
A Fantastic opportunity awaits a candidate with the right attitude and a want to become a fully training business change management consultant. The company based in Theale near Reading has developed a graduate training program refined over 10 years paving the way to become a fully fledged Business Change Management consultant.
Specialising in business change consultantancy my client specialise in consultancy of companies internal & external proccess to review, refine and streamline operations to save the clients money and time. servicing industries such as;
- Utilities & Facilities
- Transports and Logistics
The Graduate program lasts for 12-15 months working closely with experienced, successful consultants developing crusial consultancy techniques such as:
- CRM & Database management
- Account & Client Management
- Lead Generation (How to appropriately approach the decision makers)
- Client Presentations
- Telephone Manner
- A Tailored approach to each clients needs.
In order to progress to interview for this role we are looking for the following
- 2:1 First class degree in a Science, Maths or engineering sector/ BA
- 1 year in employment
- Drivers License
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- An enthusiasm to change management and consultancy
- Live within 45 minutes of Reading.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.