Tate are currently recruiting for an Administrator on behalf of our Dorchester based client.This is a pivotal role supporting a friendly team whose aim is...
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Administrator to join an established and fast paced company working in central Bournemouth, starting immediately. This is a permanent role with free car parking.
The company are market leaders in their field, who add value to their clients with their innovative solutions and excellent service.
The role will involve supporting the performance and organisation of our client's back office functioning and the role will involve:
- Manipulating data on Excel for weekly and monthly sales reports
- Analysing data to identify market trends
- Creating reports from data reviewed on Excel
- Creating PowerPoint presentations and presenting trend reports to Managers
- Processing orders
- Checking and processing supplier invoices on EDI and SAP
- Communication across the whole business to assist with business projects
You will need a head for figures and an eye for detail with:
- Intermediate Excel skills - knowledge of Vlookups, Pivot Tables, formulas
- Experience creating PowerPoint presentations
- Using multiple finance systems - SAP and EDI would be beneficial
- Experience of liaising with clients/customers, handling and resolving queries
- The ability to work well within a team
- A hands-on approach to work
- Exceptional organisational and administration skills
If this sounds like you, or someone you know, please call Nadia Silva or Emily Jenkins at Tate on 01202 319922 for more information!
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.