A dynamic gaming and tech company based in London's Soho is seeking an Accounts Administrator, paying between £18,000 £20,000 plus an extensive benefits package, to...
Group Tax Accountant
Salary £52,000 - £55,000
Impellam is an international people business. We focus on harnessing the extraordinary qualities of people who make a valuable difference to communities, businesses and economies. All Impellam brands share a culture of making and keeping promises - to our clients, our candidates and each other - engendering trust and lasting relationships
A great opportunity has arisen for a Group Tax Accountant
This role is to join the head office finance team of an AIM listed group, reporting to the Group Head of Tax. The required individual must hold an accounting qualification gained through training with one of the Top Ten accountancy firms and/or an in-house multinational function.
The role requires substantial UK corporate tax knowledge, extensive experience of preparing tax computations and UK GAAP/IFRS accounting experience. A willingness to get involved in other taxes such as employment taxes and VAT is also key and an appreciation of international tax principles is welcome.
This is an ideal role for someone looking for their first in-house move.
Responsibilities will include -
- Preparation of UK corporation tax computations (for approximately 40 companies).
- Preparation of year-end group tax numbers under IFRS for the consolidated accounts, including liaising with external auditors and overseas tax advisors.
- Preparation of tax numbers for UK GAAP accounts of the UK subsidiaries.
- Managing the group's quarterly tax instalments payments.
- Assisting with the group's SAO compliance work, including documentation and testing of processes and controls.
- Providing tax support to the UK businesses, the Group Legal Team and the Company Secretary, including corporate tax, VAT and employment taxes.
- Supporting with preparation with UK and Irish VAT returns and UK PAYE Settlement Agreement (PSA) if required.
- Monitoring the group's position within the corporate interest restriction rules.
- Assisting with Country by Country Reporting requirements.
- Assisting the Group Head of Tax with planning projects, such as BEPS, acquisitions, HMRC enquiries and international tax issues.
The role is based at our Impellam office in Capability Green, Luton, Bedfordshire
Closing Date for Applications - 31st July 2019
This is an incredible opportunity to join a growing business
This role is being exclusively handed by Steve Elliott at Tate. All agency third party CV's will be sent to Steve Elliott. We look forward to meeting you soon
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.