Member Services MemberThis exciting and demanding position has become available working for the worlds leading brand in their respective field. If you are a leader...
Event Sales Executive
If working for an inclusive and people driven brand interests you and forming a part of a supportive team who share the same vision for the brand that is both exciting and rewarding is what you are looking for then this could be the opportunity for you. If you are a sales professional with a hyper focus on building and maintaining relationships with charisma and self motivation then we want to hear from you!
Purpose of Role:The Event Sales Executive will sell to both the B2B and B2C markets across the estate with a main focus on the London inside the M25
- Effectively manage and sell corporate and private events within Cineworld's London cinemas.
- Identify potential business development opportunities, follow up leads and secure bookings.
- Pitch to prospective clients in a professional manner.
- Prepare all event documentation and coordinate with the onsite cinema team and client to ensure consistent, high level service throughout all stages of the event.
- Assist in organising and conducting, client evenings / open days in order to generate new business whilst raising the profile of Cineworld as an event venue.
- Handle all incoming enquiries for hires
- Recognise opportunities to maximize revenue by upselling items such as catering, digital branding, retail items etc.
- Excellent self-starter
- A passion for film and the cinema industry
- At least 1 years' experience within the events / venue hire industry
- Proven track record of event sales
- Fantastic relationship building skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Good excel skills
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.