PURCHASE LEDGER CLERK
Calling out to all Purchase Ledger Clerks looking for a brilliant new opportunity to work in a fantastic company.
To be part of the team responsible for maintaining an efficient and accurate Accounting Payable Function
Duties and Responsibilities
- To manage and maintain all documentation in a timely manner
- Ensure all invoices and credit notes are correctly coded both nominal and VAT, authorised and paid within creditors time restrictions
- Resolve AP transactions in SAP cockpit
- Reconcile and update supplier statements, liaise, negotiate, retain copy invoices when necessary and ensure information is maintained
- Prepare Payment reconciliations
- Preparation of mid-month and month end BACS payment run
- Dealing with queries and resolving
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
Skills / Attributes Required
- Previous experience in an Accounts position
- Experience of SAP and Epicor is an advantage, not essential
- Good organisation and administrative skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills and excellent knowledge of all Microsoft packages including Word, Excel and Outlook and VLOOKUP's
- Self-motivated and have a strong and flexible attitude towards work
- Able to work under pressure
- Ability to work as part of a team and also on own initiative
In return you will receive a salary of £18,000 to £19,000 per annum for working 37.5 hours Monday to Friday.
You will receive 23 days holidays along with additional superb benefits such as free on site parking and the possibility of study support.
If you think this role is the perfect fit for you then apply now or for more information call us on 0115 899 0303.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.