We are looking for a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to join a leading UK manufacturing business based in Corby.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Liaise with sales team on new and existing projects
- Meet with new/ existing clients to discuss new projects
- Adapt or create new solutions for new products
- Utilise the draughtsperson within the office to enable you to concentrate on 3D models and design concepts
- Work on continuous product development/ improvement
- Be on hand to advise junior members of the design team
- Liaise with fabrication department regarding the most cost-effective way of completing new designs
- Meet agreed goals and objectives in a timely manner
- Arrive to work and other work related functions on time as scheduled
- Report any system failures to your line
You must have experience as a Mechanical Design engineer and ideally you'll have experience of using Inventor. Experience in sheet metal fabrication is advantageous
The salary for this role is negotiable. The hours are Monday - Thursday 7am - 4.30pm and 7am - 12pm on Fridays.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.