JOB: AdministratorLOCATION: WareSALARY: Circa £20,000WORKING HOURS: Monday to Friday, 8am 5pm Have you previously worked within a busy Administration function?Do you thrive within a busy,...
Tate are currently recruiting for a temporary Admin Assistant on an ongoing basis. This role is based in Welwyn Garden City for a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company. Looking for an immediate start, paying £10 per hour.
- Handling of sensitive information with professionalism and integrity along with day to day admin tasks.
- Being part of an Administration team in a dynamic environment, using your knowledge and experience to meet the needs of clients.
Key responsibilities include:
- Complete casework. Data entry imputing, letter writing and responding to email queries
- Interpersonal skills to include good written and verbal communication.
- Confident using; photocopier, scanner, fax machine etc.
- Good time management skills and the ability to organise and prioritise own workload.
- Able to work to a high level of accuracy.
- Customer and quality focused.
- Computer literate across all Microsoft Packages
- Pass at C or above for Maths and English at GCSE or equivalent.
- Experience of working in an office based administration role.
If you are interested in this position, please apply today!
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.