An enthusiastic, confident and creative Marketing Assistant is required to join a leading business based in Stevenage. As a Marketing Assistant you will be supporting...
Up to £58k per annum
Are you an avid motorsport enthusiast?
My client, a well renowned leading manufacturer within their industry are looking for a National Marketing Manager to develop and deliver marketing strategies and activities to strengthen and promote the brand.
This opportunity will really suit a "hands on", forward thinking individual with a strategic mind-set. You will be working closely with the sales team and the wider business to apply the best strategy in achieving the target results.
- You will have a passion for effective cross team collaboration as you will be supporting the sales team to achieve their sales and profit targets
- Developing and implementing both short and long term marketing strategies and activities to support the brand, whilst continually looking for opportunities for sales growth
- Leading and motivating a team of 4 to effectively deliver marketing activities
- Work in collaboration with other teams, sharing knowledge and ideas to promote shared marketing opportunities
- Promote positive working relationships with partnered agencies to ensure the effective communication of marketing requirements
- Establish and manage both individual and team objectives, measuring performance and driving success
- Ensure a constant awareness of the market and the factors influencing customer's buying decisions to make informed decisions in relation to marketing tactics and strategies and report as required
- Liaise with dealerships via effective communication and scheduled visits to understand and support their businesses
- Create and manage the marketing budget monitoring performance and presenting data
- Manage the event programme throughout the year and identify PR opportunities to promote the brand and generate sales leads
- Office based with national support coverage. Minimal monthly travel required to dealerships UK wide.
- A passion for motorsport, automotive or relevant industry experience
- Strong marketing experience
- A hands on people manager, with great interpersonal skills
- Effective cross team collaboration skills with the ability to engage with individuals and teams of all levels
- Proven sales experience, successfully delivering against targets
- Budget management experience
- A strategic thinker, focused and driven to successfully achieve results
- The ability to effectively lead and direct a team, 'doing' as well as managing
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.