Tate are recruiting for an Administrator to join a fast paced friendly team within an Engineering company based in Ringwood.The role is offering a salary...
Hours: 8:30am - 5pm
Pay: £10 per hour
Duration: 8-12 weeks
Our established client based in Andover is looking for an efficient, motivated and adaptable administrator to support their housing department on a temporary basis. The successful candidate will be part of a busy and welcoming team and will need to be organised, personable and able to provide an excellent customer service.
- Assisting with diary management, booking appointments, providing advice and guidance to customers and keeping records updated.
- Being the first point of contact face to face and on the phone dealing with enquiries, regarding tenancy and estate matters
- Be the contact in regards to mutual exchanges and provide advice and guidance to applicants.
- Following notification of abandoned vehicles, arrange for clearance and storage and raise a Rechargeable Works Order to ensure costs are recovered.
- Booking and carrying out rolling programme inspections as required, completing paperwork within time frames
- Managing and setting up Starter Tenancy files.
- Carrying out estate inspections when required, including the administration and liaising with utility companies
- Dealing with change of tenancy requests and filing the appropriate paperwork
- Maintaining up to date electronic records keeping track of ongoing cases and running reports.
- Ad hoc general admin duties e.g. filing/scanning
This is a fantastic company to work for, with great values and working environment looking for someone to start ASAP.
Free parking on site.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.