The role Full-time Accounts AssistantLocation DerbySalary £18,000 £21,000 (depending on experience) This role will be split between office administration and accounts which is a lovely...
Financial Accountant (12 Months Fixed Term)
Would you like the opportunity to join the Accounts team of a well-recognised and award winning company based in the Nottingham City Centre?
Tate Nottingham are pleased to provide you with an opportunity you would not like to miss out on. Our client has various different accolades attached to them including being on the list of the Sunday Times Top 100 Best companies to work for!
You will join the company as a Financial Accountant on a 12 Month Fixed Term contract and be given the opportunity to join a group of people that provide first class service throughout the business.
You will be someone who has come from a thriving Accounting office who understands the importance of meeting deadlines and the responsibilities reporting outputs. You will have a positive attitude towards your hard working team and be an approachable individual.
- Must hold an accounting qualification such as ACCA, CIMA.
- Balance sheet reconciliation.
- WIP recognition, Revenue recognition, FRS15.
- Excel skills to macro standard
- Knowledge of IRIS Exchequer Enterprise and BAAN finance system would be advantageous
- Provide accounting support to various teams.
- Give feedback to stakeholders
- Conduct monthly accounts.
In return for your excellent work within this company you will receive a salary between £25,000 to £35,000 depending on your experience. This will be alongside 25 days paid holiday and various other benefits.
Please click and apply or give us a call on 0115 899 0303
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.