Customer Service AdvisorUnique arts organisation based in Bermondsey!£20,000 My client, a creative organisation based in Bermondsey, are looking for a new Customer Service Advisor to...
My fantastic client based in Kings Cross are looking for Customer Service Advisor to join their buzzy, sociable and hardworking team. They are a luxury British heritage brand, with over 100 years of expertise in their industry.
Passion is at the centre of everything they do, so successful candidates are always ones which can emulate this in their customer service and be true brand ambassadors.
The Customer Service/ Executive/Advisor role is a key role within the customer services/sales team, as first point of contact for customers and consumers alike you will need to live the brand values whilst delivering exceptional customer service.
If you are happy with a salary of £21,000 and have experience within a similar role I would love to hear from you!
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Delivering exceptional standards of customer service in line with brand values and behaviours
- Handling all inbound and outbound contacts for customers with warranty claims, orders, e-commerce orders and general enquires, also handling the inbound and outbound customer complaints
- Fulfilling company service agreement SLA's by achieving set sales targets and KPI's
- Resolving enquires and complaints at first point of contact through excellent problem solving and negotiating skills whilst balancing the needs of the customer and the business.
- Responding to all inbound email and letter complaints and queries with excellent standards of written English and strong attention to detail. Being able to draft and adjust responses to suit the individual needs of the customer, offering a first time resolution, and preventing further escalation
- Assessing warranty claims and allocating the appropriate replacement in line with our current policy. -
- Providing an after sales service for customers ordering from our websites. Confirming order information, tracking deliveries with our third party couriers, arranging exchanges and refunds
The successful candidate will have the following behaviours and values:
- Being self-motivated
- Making things happen with confidence
- Brand ambassador
- Influencing team player
- Driving performance
- Have experience with Zendesk
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.