Accounts Administrator, Leeds. Temp 1-2 Months (initially), up to £14ph Tate have teamed up with one of the world's leading luxury fashion brands to recruit...
Procurement PO Administrator, Westminster, Temp 5-6 months, Up to £12ph
Tate have teamed up with one of the largest luxury fashion brands to recruit for a Procurement PO Administrator.
This role is to start as soon as possible and is on a temporary basis until the end of the year. Paying up to £12 per hour and working a 37 hour week.
- Procurement Process
- Ensure processes and procedures are followed in terms of purchase order raising and goods receipting
- Ensure all purchase orders are raised in a timely manner before the expense has incurred based on vendor quotes
- Follow up weekly on all blocked purchase orders with relevant PO approvers
- Goods receipting all items once goods have been received or services have been carried out
- Review VIM (Vendor Invoice Management) inbox to clear invoice exceptions on a daily basis
- For non-VIM entities review parked document report on a weekly basis
- Weekly review of all open items and/or exceptions with relevant business partner
- Where appropriate ensure documentation is kept and filed (either electronically or hard copy) for audit purposes
- Be able to match Text PRs to existing contracts or catalogues
- Advise Requesters on rejection reasons and corrective actions (if applicable)
- Support Requestors in the PR change, PR Approval and Goods Receipt process when applicable
- Liaise with category managers for clarification (if required)
- Degree level or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of experience in
- Operational Procurement or strategic sourcing
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to inspire trust and confidence
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint required
- High level of experience in SAP
- High level of competence in MS Office products (Word, Excel)
- Knowledge of e-procurement solutions required (preferably Ariba)
If you have the required experience and skills to match the above then please apply today!
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.