We are looking for a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to join a leading UK manufacturing business based in Corby. Some of your responsibilities will include:Liaise...
Tate are seeking an experienced Sales Executive to join a prestigious organisation based in Leicester. This company is a reputable brand within a corporate setting therefore you must be well presented, confident and have exceptional communication skills.
- Understanding customer's needs to offer them the best possible solution
- Developing an understanding of the company's offerings, their competitors and clients to enable maximised sales and revenue generation
- Managing and developing client pipeline through both established business and new business opportunities
- Communicating with customers in a clear, professional, and articulate manner, mainly by telephone but also via email / electronic correspondence as required
- High resilience level
- Exceptional communication skills
- B2B sales experience desirable
- Self-starting with a passion to succeed
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt in a fast-paced and constantly changing industry
Salary & Benefits:
- Permanent position paying £18,000 - £20,000 (£40,000 - £50,000 realistic OTE)
- The working hours are Monday to Friday 8:30am-5:00pm
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Weekly incentives and uncapped commission structure
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.