Tate are working with a leading financial services organisation on the outskirts of Taunton to recruit Claims Handlers working within their Claims validation and Property...
Technical Administrator - Tiverton
Tate are working with a fantastic business in Tiverton to recruit a Technical Administrator to their tea.
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic, self-motivated Administrator to provide support to the both the office-based consultant team and our team of engineers working remotely around the country. Main tasks include being the first point of contact for client enquiries, processing air test results, production of quotations and Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs). This is a busy, varied role that would suit candidates who enjoy working as part of a team and thrive under pressure.
The successful candidate will be a team player with the ability to multi-task and manage a busy and time critical schedule of work. Good attention to detail is essential as the role requires a high degree of accuracy and organisational skills. As the first point of contact for many of our clients it is essential that you portray yourself as professional and friendly over the phone and via e-mail.
- Answering calls and e-mails, redirecting them to the appropriate member of the team where necessary
- Processing new enquiries from clients
- Production of accurate quotations using Workflowmax
- Management of on-line air testing diary appointments and processing of results
- Reviewing schedules issued by clients to identify when EPCs will be required
- Requesting technical information and confirmations from client technical departments
- Preparing databases with information and addresses
- Entering data and preparing EPCs for lodgment
- Uploading documents to client on-line portals
- General administrative tasks to support consultant team
Ongoing training will be provided but candidates will preferably: -
- Be computer literate and fully conversant with Microsoft Office
- Be able to self-manage a busy and time-critical schedule of work
- Be able to input data efficiently and with a high level of accuracy
- Have excellent communication skills, verbal and written, and able to maintain a positive, professional attitude when under pressure
- Be a strong team player
- Able to multi-task, especially during busy periods,
- Experience of the construction or similar sector would be an advantage
Pkease click apply today for more info or call 01392 432 861
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.