IT Business AnalystAre you a passionate IT Business Analyst?Are you interested in the automotive industry?Do you wish to be a part of a global brand?If...
Amazing opportunity to join a fast-growing SAAS company with an ambitious growth plan and clear future vision in a Senior position as a Product Director.
You will be joining a company who is in a clear market-leading position in this exciting newly created role. The company has grown year on year and they pride themselves on delivering products which exceed their customer's expectations and which go towards achieving their productivity and profitability goals. You will be responsible for leading the formation and execution of the products from idea conception right through to taking the product to market, therefore a passion for creating new software products is an absolute must!
This role would suit a talented, hands on technical super star who is looking for a new challenge in a company where you will really be making a difference. You will have confidence, initiative, a sense of urgency and the ability to make quick decisions and take responsibility for them at all times.
The Product Director's main responsibilities will be:
- Leading the formation and execution of the company's product strategy.
- Establishment of company procedures for carrying out requirements analysis, design conceptualisation, prototyping and product development.
- Leadership of the product development department across multiple regions.
- Responsibility for management of day-to-day execution of all product activities in line with key delivery timelines.
- Identification of target consumer segments and markets.
- Operational delivery and automation of product quality assurance and the release process.
The responsibilities for this role are broad, encompassing a wide variety of activities requiring rapid shifts in priorities which will keep you challenged and excited to come to work!
Skills and Experience required:
- A strong, adaptable and strategic thinker who understands product implications across a business.
- Faster-than-average pace, with the ability to learn quickly and in detail.
- Superior analytical, strategic and creative talent.
- Superior problem-solving skills.
- A lively and collaborative communicator.
- A track record of getting things done on time, within tight deadlines and working to strict budgets
- Superior People Management skills.
- Ability to hire great talent and identify, develop and improve the potential of the team, creating a culture of timely delivery and exceptional high quality.
- A leader who is able to delegate routine detail work, who will follow up closely and critically for standards and schedule.
This is a full-time, permanent position based in Uxbridge and offers a basic salary of circa £100,000pa with amazing benefits, including 29+ days annual leave, flexible working, pension, Perkbox employee rewards (childcare vouchers, cycle to work, dining, shopping and entertainment discounts), parking paid and local gym membership and more!
Apply online today to be considered and take the next step in your career or contact Carla Delaney for a confidential discussion.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.