An enthusiastic, confident and creative Marketing Assistant is required to join a leading business based in Stevenage. As a Marketing Assistant you will be supporting...
Marketing Manager - Permanent Position
South West Cambridge
£27,000 - £35,000 pa depending on experience
Full Time - Monday to Friday
I am extremely delighted to be recruiting for a successful, forward thinking and growing company with a vision! My client is looking for an ambitious person who is not afraid of a challenge, who wants to make a difference and take ownership of the Marketing department taking it to the next level! This is a hybrid position operating both a B2B and B2C role, so varied in every aspect.
Key responsibilities to include: -
- Build and implement a marketing strategy and plan to reflect the business
- Generate and deliver a range of content to support activity.
- Evaluations of campaign success
- Improve where necessary any design and content to company websites
- Organising presence at trade shows and other event
- Manage social media platforms
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role
- B2B and B2C marketing experience
- Marketing Degree or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Accurate with a strong eye for detail
- Knowledge of photoshop/video editing is highly desirable
- Ambitious and driven for success
My Client is looking for a person that wants to run with the endless possibilities of this role and to drive projects forward and in return they are offering progression within the company, potential bonus, great working environment with free parking and many more benefits!
If this sounds like the ideal role for you then don't delay and please send your CV by clicking apply now, or for more information call Julie on 01223 324433.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.