Customer Service RepresentativeWatfordTemporary for 12 months£11.28 per hour Tate are currently recruiting for a client who are a global leader in their field to recruit...
Customer Service Representative, Camberley, Temp 12 months, £11ph
Tate have partnered with a well-known pharmaceutical company, whose aim is to use science-based innovation to deliver better patient outcomes. They are currently seeking temporary Customer Service Representatives to aid with the increased workload.
This is a full-time temporary role which will last 12 months with the view to go permanent, to start ASAP and is paying £11 per hour. The role is a Monday to Friday position working normal office hours, there is a Saturday shift on a 1 in 3 basis which is 9am - 1pm.
This client is looking for candidates who're looking for a career and long term future within their business.
- Handling inbound calls from customers and clients
- Taking down key information and passing this onto relevant teams if required
- Dealing with complaints and queries
- Working to KPI's
- Telephone based experience
- Customer service background (desired)
- Confident working in a team
- Looking for a career and a long term role
If you have the skills and experience to match the above then please apply today!
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.