Role: Sales Administrator Where: Hedge End Salary Sought: c£17,969paOur client is currently seeking a Sales Administrator to join their busy and friendly team. This is...
Secretary Location: Winchester Salary: £22,000/ £23,000 DOE
A superb opportunity to work for a successful and progressive business in Central Winchester as a right hand support person to the business and the teams. This will be a varied and rewarding role. One that the right person will enjoy going in to work every day for.
Some of the duties and responsibilities will include:
- Typing and Diary Management
- Travel arranging and coordinating
- Booking meeting rooms
- Meeting and Greeting visitors
- General Administration and office duties
- Preparing and proof reading documents
- Greeting and directing visitors
- Proactive, organised and meticulous
- Professional and excellent communication skills
- Highly organised and self-motivated
- Team player
You will need to be proficient in MS Office including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Ideally you will have a minimum of 2 years' solid secretarial experience.
You will be an excellent communicator who can liaise with all levels of people and build internal and external relationships
You will also be a natural multi- tasker who can adapt to changing business needs.
We have worked with this client for a number of years and they really are a lovely supportive team of professionals.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.