Recruitment Consultant Up to £26,000 + benefits + best bonus structure in the region! We are a forward-thinking, award winning recruitment business based in...
Supply Chain Planning Executive
£20 - 24k per annum
Our client, a progressive and continuously growing business are looking for a supply chain planning executive to join their team. If you have experience in stock control or purchasing and love building strong relationships this could be a great opportunity for you!
- To manage the entire purchasing and replenishment process for suppliers
- Be responsible for forecasting to ensure accurate data is available for ordering
- Be confident in building and maintaining strong relationships with external product suppliers ensuring a quality and efficient service is provided
- Manage the expedition of deliveries to ensure timely deliveries
- Lead inventory counts with various teams to ensure stock levels are accurately analysed and reported
- Implement and monitor KPI's to ensure inventory accuracy
- Support external customers with part sales
- In line with monthly financial reporting you will need to understand monthly stock reconciliation
- Using an in-house system to set up new products and suppliers
- Provide regular reports and forecasts
- Experience in a stock control/purchasing environment
- Have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective relationships, both internally and externally
- An effective communicator with strong attention to detail
- Analytical with the ability to multi task and prioritise
- Competent/advanced user of MS Office and ERP based systems
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.