Job Title: Communications Lead Duration: 6 month temporary AssignmentStart Date: ASAPHours: 36.25 pw. (08:45am 5pm with 1 hour for lunch)Location: Southampton This exciting opportunity supports...
Tate are proud to be recruiting for a Head of Events and Conferences, on behalf of our client who are a leader in their field.
Working with a broad selection of prestigious clients, this exciting, hands on and autonomous role will involve
- Overall management of the events team
- Responsibility for financial and daily reporting
- Working closely with new and existing clients ensuring perfect delivery of requirements
- Liaising and developing mutually beneficial relationships with suppliers
- Working closely with designers, set up teams, providing on-site management
- Providing a flawless client experience
The ideal candidate will need to be able to demonstrate
- Previous experience within a similar role and level of seniority
- Exceptional organisational ability
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Enjoyment of multitasking - the challenge of a busy workload whilst being able to keep all the plates spinning
This role is offered as a Fixed Term Contract for 1 year to cover maternity leave.
For more information please contact one of the Permanent recruitment team on 01202 319922.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.