Graduate PA role supporting two Directors in an industry leading property consultancy based in the heart of Mayfair, London. This role is paying £27,000 per...
I am currently recruiting for a PA to work within a leading City based insurance firm based in the city. This role will require you to support a busy HR Director and the wider London team with day to day activities, including but not limited to diary management, presentations, supporting with HR initiatives plus more. Given the nature of this department, I am looking for a PA who is able to act with the utmost integrity, respecting the high levels of confidential information that the role will have sight of and involvement in. If this sounds like you, please do not delay and apply now.
Key tasks will include:
- Calendar / diary management for HR Director
- Liaison with other senior executives on behalf of the HR Director
- Arranging for visitors, meeting rooms and refreshments as required
- Coordinating and arranging travel arrangement's
- Processing expenses
- Maintain invoice payments through procurement procedures
- Help / supporting and covering the other London PAs as and when appropriate
Other HR Related duties will include:
- Acting as the first point of call for general HR queries from the London teams.
- Ensuring that queries are directed to the relevant points of contact within the team
- Providing support to HR Business Partner in conducting internal right to work checks and wider on boarding activities
- Providing project support including managing project plan, preparing project updates, and following up with project members and stakeholders for updates
- Supporting the HR Director and London HR Business Partner in the preparation of papers and presentations
- Liaising with relevant stakeholders across the business for the roll out of initiatives
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.