Recruitment Consultant Up to £26,000 + benefits + best bonus structure in the region! We are a forward-thinking, award winning recruitment business based in...
Technical Support Team Leader
Up to £27k per annum
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join our client leading a busy team of technical support advisors based in Bicester. You will supporting and guiding a team of 5 to provide high quality solutions to technical queries.
Due to the nature of their business, a strong computer networking understanding would be hugely desirable.
- Lead, coach and guide the team, enabling them to develop their skills to provide customers with a positive service experience
- Ensure the technical team have the appropriate technical capabilities and support to provide quality solutions to the customer base
- Ensure clear operating procedures, policies and team guidelines are in place and are being followed accordingly
- Demonstrate accurate technical leadership ensuring first time resolution amongst the team
- Provide clear guidance supporting the team to effectively deliver and implement solutions
- Be confident in guiding the team through process stages and reviewing completed work
- Task allocation and performance evaluation for the team
- To assess call quality and monitor compliance to ensure standards are met
- Handle escalated complaints
- Lead the team to achieve service and quality KPI's
- A natural leader, with strong management skills
- A background in IT support, technical support or help-desk management
- Experience managing and implementing processes
- An understanding of computer networking
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.