Calling all Customer Service Specialists!!!Tate Nottingham are working on behalf of an outstanding and nationally renowned financial business based in Nottingham City Centre, to recruit...
Tate are seeking Inbound Customer Service Advisors to join a leading service delivery centre based in Leicester. The successful applicant must have a passion of delivering a first class customer experience to ensure that the customers are receiving a high level of care and service.
- Handling incoming service enquiries via telephone and email
- Dealing with customer enquiries for service and vehicle repairs in an efficient and courteous manner
- Ensuring customer requirements are fully understood and communicated
- Handling customer objections and successfully converting enquiries
- Up-selling service related products in a professional manner
- Excellent telephone manner and effective communication skills
- Experience is not necessary therefore this role would suit a candidate who has a background in, retail, hospitality, health and beauty or food and beverages
- Ability to prioritise and organise
- Positive attitude and a flexible team player
Salary & Benefits:
- Working hours: Monday - Friday between the hours of 08.00am - 18.00pm (on different shift patterns) Working 1 in 3 Saturday's with 1 day off during the week
- Hourly rate, The National Minimum Wage in addition a set bonus structure
- Opportunities for career progression due to recent growth
- Very convenient transport links and free on-site parking
- Positive and energetic office environment
- Incentives, team building days and regular social events
- Discounts in retail stores and rewards based on performance
- An in-depth training program where you will gain all the product knowledge
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.