Sales Executive £20k £25k plus Commission Sales Support Executive £20k -£24k IMMEDIATE START & INTERVIEWS Uncapped Commission StructurePension schemeExternal training & developmentFun, close knit sociable...
Sales Executive - £25,000pa plus Commission!! (OTE £30,000pa)
IMMEDIATE INTERVIEWS AND START FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE!
- IIP Accredited Employer
- On-site Gym access
- Smart/casual dress code
- Amazing bonus structure
- Lots of other great benefits!Sales Executive responsibilities
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the UK's most well-known brands! As an experienced Sales professional you will be comfortable working in a high-pressure, fast paced sales environment and be comfortable speaking to customers over the phone, consulting with them, quoting price packages and closing deals. This is not a cold-calling role but needs someone who is professional with high energy and amazing customer service skills!
Sales Executive responsibilities:
- Identify new business opportunities and manage the process
- Be tenacious in your approach to new business work, using own initiative to find leads from companies
- Proactively dealing with inbound email enquiries for SME businesses and using appropriate sales skills to convert them into a customer
- Following up all leads generated by marketing campaigns/activity and emails/inbound calls received from potential customers promptly
- Proactively contacting lapsing customers and seeking to retain them, within industry guidelines and using appropriate sales techniques
- Developing a high level of knowledge about the products and services
- Execute strategic and agreed contact with existing accounts;
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing accounts, ensuring they are always offered the most competitive product and service package, putting all new products in services in front of them at the earliest opportunity
- Building and maintaining strong Customer relationships
- Supporting event-based sales activity as required
- Produce and analyse performance reporting, and present this to the Sales Team Manager
- Support with the training and development of new team members during their on-boarding process
- Any other reasonable duties as required, including administration duties
To be successful you will need to possess the following skills & Experience:
- Sales experience (ideally Telesales environment)
- Evidence of working to KPI's, pipelines, SLA's etc
- Track record of working in the B2B Sales Sector
- A passion for outbound "hunter" sales
- A passion for delivering amazing customer service
- Driven to meet and exceed Sales targets
- Be organised and professional at all times
- Excellent IT skills
Full product and on the job training will be provided and the interviews are being held immediately for an ASAP start so please apply online today for this amazing opportunity!
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.