How would you likle to work for a true leader in their field? my Client are a Global business and have a very exciting NEW...
We are working with a fantastic business in the Daresbury area of Warrington. My Client are a science business that saves lives all over the world.
This is a new role, due to growth they are looking for a Marketing Associate / Executive / Manager who has 4 plus years n a similar role.
Interviews will take place on the 10th, 11th & 12th July. This isn't your typical Marketing role, you will be hands on, and you will be involved in all aspect of Marketing. If you are a Marketing Manager who only wants to do certain roles then this position isn't for you nor the Client.
I'm looking for someone who wants to make a difference, culture fit is really important so if you like the sound so far then please do call me.. They have offices in America, Asia, UK and Africa and its a fantastic opportunity for someone to come in and develop and grow with the business.
Role / Description
- Systematically gather, validating, organising, and analysing market and regulatory Intelligence to support management decision making. This includes both quantitative and qualitative means.
- Assist the sales and operations team in understanding and adhering to brand guidelines as well the implementation of these guidelines across various mediums.
- Support the sales team in the creation of ad hoc sales collateral for various target customers.
- Hence some graphic design skills are needed along with familiarity with design software like Adobe illustrator.
- Develop business cases for new product and business opportunities
- Manage social media social media and digital content projects while assisting management in cultivating strategies for both mediums
- Experience with corporate communications such as press releases and reaching out to media outlets to build awareness of our product(s) and brand(s)
- Participate in planning and execution of promotions and training events with clients and at trade shows
- Assist in creating and executing various campaigns to drive sales opportunities and grow market opportunity
- Minimum Degree in Marketing, similar discipline, or several years of experience in this business function
- International business exposure and project management skill are a plus
- Strong market intelligence background and brand management across multiple mediums
- Self-motivated, able to work independently, flexible, and collaboratively with a virtual team across multiple time zones
If you are interested please call Ed Robinson on 0161 828 5400 or email Ed.Robinson @ Tate.co.uk
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.