Tate are working with an amazing outsourcing company that are based in centre of Oldham. They're on the lookout for people with customer service experience....
We are recruiting for various Manufacturing / Technical / FMCG businesses in the North Manchester, Rochdale, Oldham and Bury area for various Sales Order, Planning, Supply Chain, Demand Planning roles in the area.
You will be responsible for the effective management of sales orders, for a selected number of accounts, from order entry all the way through to despatch. Collaborate with customers, identify, formalise, initiate and manage customer Supply Chain / Logistics improvement projects, to solve issues.
Processing customer's orders, ensuring adherence to lead-time and delivery quantities. First point of contact for any issue resolution, relating to orders. Dealing promptly with any customer queries or requests, involving relevant colleagues, where required and following up until the query / issue has been dealt with. Management of abnormal demand, at point of order receipt, before releasing to the sites, following process designed in conjunction with the Supply Chain Planning team.
Liaising with the relevant manufacturing sites, with regard to any production delay and communicating to sales and the customer. Developing an in depth understanding of your portfolio, how they are performing, updating contact reports after customer visits and being fully integrated into the customer teams. Communicating regularly with the demand / forecasting team, to ensure alignment between the short and medium term demand plans.
Ideally you will have
- 1-2 years experience in a forecasting / demand role, within an FMCG business.
- Proven ability of managing projects, preferably Supply Chain related, competent in customer facing projects. Strong customer focus.
- Strong analytical skills, keen eye for detail and highly numerate. Experience in analysing customer EPOS data, availability data and stock levels, to derive insight and information, so recommendations / improvements can be made.
- Understands and is able to use software, internet sites and other business information (i.e. SAP & Outlook)
- Basic Microsoft Word, Intermediate PowerPoint skills, combined with Advanced Excel skills.
- SAP R/3, SAP APO and SAP BW experience preferred.
Please call Ed Robinson on 0161 828 5400 or email Ed.Robinson @ Tate.co.uk
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.