Member Services MemberThis exciting and demanding position has become available working for the worlds leading brand in their respective field. If you are a leader...
A commercially aware, experienced and motivated individual is required to join a highly respected Educational organisation based in Stevenage. As a Business Development Manager, you will play a key role in supporting the business development team to retain existing clients and secure new business. You will be identifying new business opportunities through your knowledge of the educational market, trends, clients, products and services to drive activity and shape the orgnisations business development strategy.
As a Business Development Manager, you will ultimately be responsible for:
- Coordinating the annual contract renewals process, ensuring you maximise retention rates and providing Executive insight into retention strategies
- Gather and document market intelligence
- Understand the current and future customer needs and use this data to support future business strategy development
- Lead generation and customer targeting activity
- Attending internal and external industry events
- Tracking and recording all sales and retention activity to provide Management information
- Keeping up to speed with changes within the educational sector to ensure the businesses products and services remain relevant to the businesses customer base
- Enhancing the customer experience and improving cost efficiency and internal processes
The ideal Business Development Manager candidate will need:
- A proven track record in business development
- Experience of working within Sales or Business Development within the education sector, where you are working with multiple clients and markets.
- Working towards and achieving sales targets
- Strong commercial awareness
- Great communication skills with an ability to engage and influence with a wide range of stakeholders
- Experience of working within a fast paced working environment where you have to be flexible, motivated and capable of working as part of a team or working alone
- The ability to deliver customer service excellence
- To be able to work proactively and flexibly with the ability to meet tight deadlines
Working Monday to Friday, the offices are within walking distance of Stevenage train station. The right candidate can expect to receive a salary up to £28,000 plus a great benefits package.
If you have the experience to match the requirements, please apply now to Neil Copping. I will respond to all applications within 2/3 working days.APPLICATIONS CLOSE AT MIDNIGHT ON THE 17TH JULY
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.