Office Administrator£11.28 per hourTemporary to permanentBased near St Albans due to location role will be ideal for a driver Our client is a well-established pharmaceutical...
JOB: Administrator / Secretary
SALARY: Circa £20,000
TERM: 6 months Fixed-Term Contract, with a view to go permanent
WORKING HOURS: Monday to Friday, 8am - 5pm
Have you previously worked within a busy Administration function?
Do you thrive within a busy, multi-faceted environment?
Have you previously worked within a Production environment?
We are working with a market leading organisation who manufacturer goods for clients globally. Our client can offer a busy and supportive working environment in exchange for an experienced Administrator / Secretary who will offer a pivotal role in supporting different departments with administrative oriented tasks.
Working predominantly solely at the front of the building next to the warehouse, you will be privy to the Production of goods, and be an active support in managing the logistics of goods in / goods out. You will also offer a support arm to colleagues working upstairs.
This position will suit somebody who has previously worked within a Production environment, and has been actively involved in Logistics within the business.
Your daily duties will include:
- Managing transport logistics of goods in / out
- Processing customer orders
- Raising delivery notes, purchase orders, sales and purchasing invoices
- Covering all secretarial duties for managers
- Managing petty cash records
- Data entry administration
- Receptionist and telephone duties
- Meeting and greeting visitors and managing the signing in and out of visitors
- Travel and accommodation arrangements
- Post and deliveries management
- Ordering office stock as required
- General ad hoc administration to support colleagues as and when required
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience working within a Production environment
- Logistics experience highly desirable
- A positive and friendly attitude
- Very organised and able to manage time effectively
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to prioritise tasks and manage tasks simultaneously
- Confident communicator, both written and verbal
- A team player
If this role compliments your current skills and experience, please use the APPLY button to attach your CV. Amy Collicott from Tate WGC will be in touch by phone or email in the next 3 working days.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.