Apprentice Administration AssistantStart ASAP London£18,000 £20,000We have an amazing opportunity for an eager, switched on and self-motivated individual to work for a large well respected...
SALARY: Circa £20,000
WORKING HOURS: Monday to Friday, 8am - 5pm
Have you previously worked within a busy Administration function?
Do you thrive within a busy, multi-faceted environment?
Have you previously worked within / have a keen interest in the Manufacturing / Scientific industry?
We are working with a market leading organisation who manufacturer goods for clients globally. Our client can offer a busy, professional and team-focussed working environment in exchange for an experienced Administrator / Secretary who will offer a pivotal role in supporting different departments with administrative oriented tasks.
Your daily duties will include:
- Covering all secretarial duties for managers
- Managing petty cash records
- Data entry administration
- Receptionist and telephone duties
- Meeting and greeting visitors and managing the signing in and out of visitors
- Travel and accommodation arrangements
- Post and deliveries management
- Managing transport logistics of goods in / out
- Raising delivery notes, purchase orders, sales and purchasing invoices
- Ordering office stock as required
- General ad hoc administration to support colleagues as and when required
- A positive and friendly attitude
- Very organised and able to manage time effectively
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to prioritise tasks and manage tasks simultaneously
- Confident communicator, both written and verbal
- A team player
If this role compliments your current skills and experience, please use the APPLY button to attach your CV. Amy Collicott from Tate WGC will be in touch by phone or email in the next 3 working days.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.