Office Administrator Hatfield£18,000-£20,000PermanentMonday Friday 9.00 5.00pm The client: An established Accountancy business, servicing clients across Hertfordshire and the surrounding areas. Reporting to the Office Manager,...
Are you interested in starting a career in Office Administration?
If so we are looking for a friendly, hardworking and enthusiastic Office Assistant to join a fantastic business based in Kempston. Within this role you will become a key member of the office team, reporting directly to the office manager.
As the Office Assistant you will:
- Providing support to the Site Administration team in all aspects of facilities management and general siteadministration
- Be greeting visitors and liaising with contractors.
- Be doing general reception based duties
As an Office Assistant you will need:
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal with an excellent command ofEnglish.
- Good MS Office skills with a strong emphasis on Word & Excel.
- The ability to multitask and problem solve.
- Great attention to detail.
- The ability to remain calm under pressure.:
- Experience of working within an administration office.
- Experience of dealing with Facilities and/or Health and Safety.
Working Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 5:00, you can expect to receive a salary between £16,000 and £18,000 depending upon experience. This organisation also offers a great benefits package which includes 25 days holiday, free lunch, private health-care (linked to length of service) and life insurance.
If you have the experience to match the requirements, please apply now to Neil Copping. I will respond to all applications within 2 working days.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.