Procurement PO Administrator, Westminster, Temp 5-6 months, Up to £12ph Tate have teamed up with one of the largest luxury fashion brands to recruit for...
Accounts Administrator, Leeds. Temp 1-2 Months (initially), up to £14ph
Tate have teamed up with one of the world's leading luxury fashion brands to recruit for an OTC AR Administrator (Order to Cash) & (Accounts Receivable).
This role is to start ASAP on a temporary contract of 1-2 months initially. The offered rate is up to £14 per hour, working a 37 hour week Monday to Friday.
- Preparation and execution of AR transactions
- Reconciliation of AR balances
- Preparation of AR reports
- Cash allocations for Wholesale customers across various regional hubs
- Cash allocations and reconciliations of concessions, intercompany, and e-commerce accounts across specific entities / sites
- Journal preparation and execution
- Reconciliation and confirmation of specific balance sheet accounts including sub-ledger accounts
- Completion of half year and year end additional financial information
- Preparation of analyses and support for internal and external audit requirements, liaising with the auditors and colleagues across the business as required
- Raising manual invoice and credit notes in line with Burberry policies
- Stakeholder Management with both internal and external parties
- Responding to a significant number of ad hoc queries, and analysis as required, prioritising work effectively to ensure that these queries are responded to on a timely basis
- Bachelor's degree
- Previous experience in Accounts Receivable Accounting.
- Knowledge of SAP experience (or any other purchasing order systems) preferred
- Luxury fashion retail industry experience preferred
- Ability to manage workload independently
- Track record of working well under pressure to achieve deadlines
If you have the suitable skills and experience to match the above, then apply today!
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.