Graduate PA role supporting two Directors in an industry leading property consultancy based in the heart of Mayfair, London. This role is paying £27,000 per...
An incredible Personal Assistant position has become available at a leading property developers based in a beautiful office at Imperial Wharf.
This role offers a salary of £28,000 -£34,000 per annum and the opportunity to work within a company where you can stay and develop.
The working hours are 8.30am-5.30pm.
This is an outstanding opportunity to step in to a fast paced and dynamic PA position supporting 3 Directors and the wider team. This role would suit someone who is pro-active and really wants to get stuck in to a varied support role.
If you can commute to Imperial Wharf, happy with a salary of £28,000-£34,000 and have experience within a similar role then I'd love to hear from you!
The duties include
- Diary management to 3 Directors
- Production of Board reports and packs
- Invoice management
- Filing and archiving
- Distribution of post
- Production and distribution of minutes
- Preparing expenses
- Adhoc admin support to wider team
- Previous experience in a PA/ Team Sec position
- Well versed with MS Office Suite
- Ability to work under pressure and work to deadlines
- Well-presented and fantastic communication skills
- Attention to detail
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.