Cargo AgentKey Responsibilities:To provide good support to the cargo traffic staff, this will include;- Import's & Export document handling, Cargo spot data processing. Dealing with...
£23k to £25k
Benefits package offered will be based on experience
Our client based in Guildford, is currently seeking an experienced Operations Executive
to facilitate and support a new UK Operation.
We need someone who is bright, articulate, detail orientated and enthusiastic. Your main responsibilities will consist of preparing purchase and sales documents, dealing with suppliers, customers and consumers queries, and handling all clerical work .
The role requires exceptional organisational skills to manage the followings:
- Working on purchase documents, controlling deliveries, responding to administrative queries
- Processing orders, generating invoices and chasing payments
- Dealing with suppliers, customers and consumers queries
- Completing and submitting technical forms
- Assisting with the content on social media platforms and website
- Supporting with ad-hoc administration duties, filing, preparing presentations and reports
- Maintaining office supplies and stationery
- Handling all the other relevant company clerical work
- Strong MS Office skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organised, accurate with attention to details
- Flexible, resilient and adaptable
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, varied environment
- Proactive and happy to work as part of a small team where all input and ideas are welcome!
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.