** Market / Product Research Analyst **
£23k - £25k
Our client based in Guildford is seeking either an experienced or entry level Market Research Analyst to facilitate and support the UK Operation.
To assist the company in identifying, researching, analysing and implementing new business lines, products and markets.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify and research the products and markets considered by company as potential new business lines
- Contacting, communicating and dealing with suppliers, service providers, developers, manufacturers, agents, marketing specialists - any external parties associated with potential new products or markets
- Analysing and preparation of presentations/reports/documents
- Working on collecting and interpreting data related to changes and trends in industries the company conducts business in
- Strong MS Office skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organised, accurate with attention to details
- Flexible, versatile, resilient, adaptable and open minded
- Capable of independent work and pursuing projects independently
- Good analytical skills
- Practical with good common sense
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, varied environment
- Proactive and happy to work as part of a small team where all input and ideas are welcome!
For further details, please email
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted