Tate are working with a leading public sector organisation to recruit a Cash Management Assistant to join their busy team within the centre of Exeter.
The temporary role will commence ASAP.
The main roles and responsibilities are below:
- Prepare produce and send income invoices and credit notes from requests, schedules or similar notifications ensuring compliance with laid down procedures including VAT.
- Send Reminders for overdue account
- Prepare payment runs for invoices
- Petty Cash Management
- Respond to all correspondence received, via telephone, letter and email. To Internal and External customers
- General filing and photocopying
- Opening and distribution of daily post
- Input of data and the maintenance of payable and receivable accounts in accordance with procedures
- Scanning of cash management journals and cash receipts into a shared directory file
- Updating and maintaining guidance notes and procedures
- Prepare control accounts, reconciling the general ledger accounts to supporting information and resolving queries and correcting errors and omissions promptly.
The starting hourly rate is £8.50 and the hours are Monday-Friday 09:00-17:00.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.