We are working with a fantastic business in the Daresbury area of Warrington. My Client are a science business that saves lives all over the...
How would you likle to work for a true leader in their field? my Client are a Global business and have a very exciting NEW role within the business due to a re branding...
Vacancy is a Marketing Projects Manager - Some International travel to USA, ASIA and parts of the UK. This role is on a 12 month FTC.
The Purpose is to manage delivery of the re branding and other projects within the Group
- Indirect management of the budget process, managing invoices and controlling day to day activities related to the project
- Engage with stakeholders and colleagues across all locations to deliver the rebranding project
- Project manage the planning and implementation of the new brand rollout
- Manage internal communications around the project - liaising with internal stakeholders
- Liaise with third parties for the rebrand
- Update wider team and Corporate Communications on activity
- Planning and implementation of launch activities
- Budget Management
- Marketing Communications Manager
- Director of Marketing and Strategy - project liaison
- Marketing Manager, Compounds - project co-ordination
- Marketing Manager, Vinyl - project co-ordination
- Senior Team - updating and inform
- Colleagues across all sites - implementation
- HR - messaging
- Head of Transformation - update reporting
We are looking for someone who is Educated to a Degree level in Marketing, Project Management - global scale, Communication planning and delivery, Internal Communications, Engagement with Exec/senior level teams and Exec/senior leadership. Experience in Product launch, rebranding is a MUST.
The role requires attention to detail and excellent organisation skills.
Salary is neg based on experience, hours are flexible.
Interviews likely to be week commencing Monday 15/7/2019 (not Monday and Wednesday) - including Insights/Psychometric Testing
Please call Ed Robinson on 0161 828 5400 or email Ed.Robinson AT tate.co.uk
MARKETING MANAGER / PROJECT MARKETING MANAGER / STRATEGIC MARKETING / LIVERPOOL / MERSEYSIDE / RUNCORN / WARRINGTON
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.