Technical Administrator TivertonTate are working with a fantastic business in Tiverton to recruit a Technical Administrator to their tea.We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic,...
We are recruiting for a Team Assistant to join our client's professional team based on the outskirts of Exeter. This role involves full administration to the Partners, Fee earners and PAs in all departments.
- Undertaking money laundering checks, including data input and schedule for future checks
- Assisting at internal and external seminars
- Assisting with the billing process and billing drive
- Producing and engrossing documents
- Obtaining official copy documents from various local authorities and other third party search providers
- Maintaining filing and document management systems
- Assisting with the administration of file archiving and retrieval service
- Scanning, photocopying, printing and filing
- Ad hoc administrative duties where required
- Assisting with incoming/outgoing post duties
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic and flexible, whilst having exceptional communication skills. You will have the ability prioritse competing demands and work within deadlines, individually or within a team. You will also show the ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
The starting salary for this role is £18,000, and the working hours are Monday-Friday, 09:30-17:30.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.