£21k - £27k (dependent on experience)
We are looking for a HR Advisor to join our client, a new, fast growing and ambitious business based in Bicester.
Your role will be to provide HR support to the business, HR Team, people managers and employees. To do this you will need experience in managing and maintaining HR processes and practices and be confident effectively engaging and supporting stakeholders throughout the business.
- Provide HR support and first line advice to the team, managers and employees
- Accurately manage and maintain the HR system
- Manage the resolution of complex HR queries
- Ensure compliance and stay up to date with new legislation's and policy changes
- Accurately administer employee data in line with GDPR
- Administer and maintain policies, procedures, guidelines and standards in line with employment law
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Assist with the administration of the HR inbox
- Where required support with HR projects
- Produce reports as required
- Proven HR experience, a CIPD qualification would be hugely desirable
- UK employment law and HR best practice knowledge
- The ability to engage and communicate confidently and effectively at all levels throughout the business
- The ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively, effectively managing and prioritising own workload
- Exceptional attention to detail
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.