Aftercare Services CoordinatorUp to £30k per annumFull time CentralOur client is a premier global construction company who are looking for an Aftercare Services Coordinator to...
Field Coordinator - £20k to £22k St Albans, Hertfordshire
Our client, an innovative and progressive leader within their field of retail insight are currently on the recruit for a fast paced and fast moving Field Coordinator to support in the organisation and allocation of compliance audits and large scale customer surveys, as well as mystery shops! If you are looking for a position where your organisational skills will be highly appreciated and you will never have to watch the clock again - this may just be the position for you!
Daily activities will include, but not be exhausted of:-
- Ongoing engagement and motivation of remote researchers
- Allocation of works and overseeing the recruitment and training of the field team
- Management of data collection
- Adhering to budgets on identified projects, including payroll
Skills and experience:-
- Strong communication skills: written and verbal
- Good relationship development and management skills
- Good organisation skills; maximising productivity of self and others
- Knowledge of MS Excel, Word and other packages
- Proven ability to manage situations and / or problem resolution
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.