Receptionist for an international Construction Firm in The CityUp to £26,000Location; Central LondonStart ASAP Our client is a premier global construction company who are looking...
Receptionist for a professional private bank in The City
Our client is a professional private bank based in The City and have a strong presence within the financial industry in London and globally. An amazing opportunity to join the front of house team as a Receptionist has opened up and you must be available immediately. Our client has an immaculate reputation for first class performance and client care is at the very heart of their culture.
You must display the following attributes;
- Answering and screening telephone calls and making sure accurate messages are taken and all calls are dealt with in a professional manner
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Booking meeting rooms and managing the meeting room suite to include daily tracking alongside confirmation emails
- Assisting with setting up of events, client registration, managing catering requirements
- Ordering and maintaining levels of stock and overseeing the housekeeper's day to day duties ensuring that stock levels are managed and meeting rooms are to a high standard
- Liaising with external couriers for the London office which shall include handling special deliveries
- Other ad hoc administration tasks such as printing, photocopying and filing
What you shall bring to the role;
- Previous Reception experience, demonstrating the ability to perform under pressure whilst maintaining high levels of professionalism
- MS Office Knowledge (Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Excellent time management and organisational skills in order to deal with several tasks at once
- Working as part of a team
- Motivated team player who has the ability to complete projects within agreed time frames and to a good standard
The role will be paying £26,500 and is an amazing opportunity to cement yourself within one of The City's most prestigious companies.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.