Event Account ManagerAn award winning family run client based in South Nottingham who are expanding due to amazing success are currently seeking two Event Account...
PR Account Manager
Would you like to be part of an award-winning PR and marketing agency who works with clients range from small businesses and charities to global brands and large public sector organisations - particularly in the public sector?
- Run clients' social media accounts - creating and publishing content manually and through automated platforms
- Write blogs, social media content and other copy
- Maintain websites - adding new pages, images and text
- Liaise directly with clients and take instruction and feedback from them
- Come up with and deliver ideas for generating publicity for clients
- Write and distribute press releases, liaising with news desks to secure coverage
- Monitor media coverage and compile performance reports
- Support the production of newsletters (writing and design) and publications
- Undertake supporting research
- Perform administrative or other tasks as requested
- At least one year working in PR or professional journalism - or clear evidence of relevant adequate experience gained in another way.
- Demonstrable knowledge of effective communication and public relations techniques.
- Knowledge and experience of the effective use of digital and social media.
- You must be a great communicator and writer. This includes highly effective interpersonal skills and excellent grammar and spelling.
- Use of office-based IT software - good keyboard and desktop publishing skills.
- Personal attributes
- Ability to grasp issues quickly and communicate them clearly.
- Creative thinking and problem solving.
- Well-organised - calm under pressure, with an ability to deliver using strong time management, multi-tasking and planning.
- Good team player, with a collaborative style and willingness to share responsibility.
- Flexible and responsive.
- Willingness and aptitude to take constructive feedback and learn from it.
- Drive and passion to achieve excellent results.
- Good attention to detail.
Extra information -
Opportunity to earn commission on new business
Paid-for professional development
You will need to be personable, well-mannered and well-presented at all times.
You must also have a full driving licence and your own car, fully insured for business use.
If you like the sound of this new position please apply by clicking the below link or contact Hannah Rogers,
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.