JOB: AdministratorLOCATION: WareSALARY: Circa £20,000WORKING HOURS: Monday to Friday, 8am 5pm Have you previously worked within a busy Administration function?Do you thrive within a busy,...
We are currently working with a well-established Property Management company, based in the West End, who are recruiting for an administrator to join their growing team. The successful candidate will take on the responsibility of assisting clients by managing their portfolio including invoicing and general administrative tasks.
Stunning offices, a hardworking and supportive team and the chance to play an integral part of a growing business - this is an amazing opportunity to join a company who really do take an incredible amount of pride in what they do and each and every one of their employees.
The duties of the role will include:
- Uploading client details onto the in-house database
- Dealing with general enquiries in regards to a client portfolios and other accounts
- Implementing and booking reviews as and when required
- Using the system QUBE (full training will be provided)
- Assisting with the department's monthly reports
- Developing good working relationships with clients and internal/external contacts
- Dealing with correspondence including letters and emails
As this role does involve handling confidential information, a keen eye for detail is absolutely key. The company offer full training which will continue throughout your career with them.
The role is full time, permanent and offering a salary between £20,000 - £22,000 as well as a generous benefits package.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.