Commercial Insurance Account Manager
Monday - Friday 9am-5pm
Our client are looking for a Commercial Insurance Account Manager to provide support to commercial clients, to ensure conversion of new business, service of existing accounts and retention of renewals.
- Respond to enquiries from clients, brokers and underwriters ensuring all information required received by clients or underwriters is obtained and communicated
- Complete the key task of "fact finding" to identify clients' requirements and to provide a quotation to meet their needs and demands
- Using the information gathered, determine which Insurers will provide the most competitive rates and provide the level of cover required
- Obtain new business quotations, using quote systems, rating guides or by referring to insurers. Communicate quotations, advising the most appropriate in terms of price and cover to meet the applicant's needs
- Discuss any "additional" covers to ensure that all insurance requirements are satisfied
- Maintain system for raising renewals
- Manage the department diary system and produce renewal documentation
- Ensure that the paper files and system records are created for new business and updated following all client contacts.
- Liaise with accounts department to ensure that credit control rules are followed and that cash flow objectives are achieved
- Chase and receive payments by cheque, credit card and direct debit for new business, renewals and policy amendments. Issue receipt documents and send renewal documents.
- Someone who has come from an commercial insurance background
- Able to work toward Key Performance Indicators
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.