Event Sales ExecutiveThe Opportunity:If working for an inclusive and people driven brand interests you and forming a part of a supportive team who share the...
Event Account Manager
£26,000 pro-rata (4 month FTC)
London Start immediately
We have two fantastic opportunities to join an international Event and Media firm based in Central London for a 4 month fixed term contract to start immediately. Your role will be integral to support the Account Management Team in working closely and delivering 5 star customer services to their client base and exhibitors leading up to a large annual global exhibition.
You will be involved in liaising with stakeholders and the internal Account Management Team to ensure maximum retention and a satisfied customer experience is had. You will possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with a professional and agile approach.
Your Responsibilities will include but not limited to;
- First point of call for the Account Management Team and managing all calls and emails from exhibitors and sponsors
- To provide day to day support to the Account Management Team including exhibitor, sponsor and supplier communication and pre-show preparation
- Assist in the project management of the exhibition and offer support, guidance and a high level of customer service
- Working closely with the sponsors and exhibitors leading up to event regarding floor plans, space and logistics, as well as ensuring all communication is actioned effectively and being on hand on the day
- Managing and updating the CRM to ensure accurate and up to date information and data
- To support with monitoring sponsorship deliverable timelines and deliverable progress.
- Regular liaison with internal teams, in particular the Sales Team, as well as multiple external stakeholders
- To work alongside the other Account Management Executives and the Sales Administrator in supporting synergy and co-ordination across departments
To be successful for this role you MUST have;
- Strong technical skills
- Strong excel
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Really switched on
- No holidays during the show dates as they will be required onsite
- Ideally an exhibition background. Someone with a strong events background
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.