Tate are currently recruiting for an Administrator on behalf of their client based in Wareham.The main purpose of the role is to ensure a positive...
Hours: 8:30-17:00 Monday to Friday
Pay: £12.00 per hour
Duration: 3 months minimum
Our specialist and thriving client based in Eastleigh is looking for temporary Customer Support in a busy team to start ASAP. The company has a great environment and team atmosphere, you will need to be a good problem solver with strong communication skills as the first point of contact for enquiries. Responsibilities include:
- Act as first point of contact for all inbound enquiries, email and calls
- Provide excellent service to customers
- Direct enquiries to the relevant department
- Accurately maintain database systems.
- Maintain a competent knowledge base of systems and processes
- Analyse and track enquiries to spot areas for improvement
- Deal with orders, complaints, payment and queries
- Support other tasks as directed by the team supervisor when required
This is an interesting role in a fast paced environment, so you must be able to stay calm under pressure, working to deadlines. The successful candidate will need to be approachable, enthusiastic and have high attention to detail, with the ability to use their own initiative.
If you are able to commit to a minimum of 3 months until October, for the right candidate there is an opportunity for this to be a temp to perm.
Free parking on site.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.