A fast growing and buzzy Fintech start-up company based in quirky/ newly refurbished offices in the heart of London Bridge is seeking a Sales Support...
Payroll Officer, Camberley, 6 Months, £18 per hour
Tate have teamed up with a leading pharmaceuticals company based in Camberley. They are looking for someone with experience in the payroll sector who can hit the ground running in this new role.
This is a full time temporary role working Monday to Friday 37.5 hours a week. We're looking for people who would be able to start ASAP.
- Works with the Payroll Team to ensure timely & accurate delivery of payroll services on a monthly basis.
- Follows existing processes to safeguard accuracy and timeliness of all data for payroll runs (i.e. including data that goes via interface and goes direct to payroll provider).
- Responds to calls/ticket queries from employees accurately and promptly.
- Asks for advice from relevant colleagues when problem solving and acts pro-actively to manage queries.
- Previous knowledge of Payroll Services and legislative and statutory requirements
- Able to meet deadlines to ensure Payrolls are delivered in a timely and accurate manner.
- Able to build rapport with employees and colleagues. Is supportive and displays a positive "Can-do" attitude.
- Manages workload to ensure Payrolls are delivered accurately and on time
If you have the suitable skills and experience for this role then please apply today!
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.