Apprentice Administration AssistantStart ASAP London£18,000 £20,000We have an amazing opportunity for an eager, switched on and self-motivated individual to work for a large well respected...
We are recruiting for a fantastic client based in the Epsom area. This is a permanent full-time position due to an internal promotion. The salary for this position is between £35-£39,000 per annum.
This an important position within the business which needs a process driven and organised individual. Your responsibilities will include time management, team management, managing processes and workloads.
You will be responsible for the following areas of the business within your sector of the company:
- Credit Control - managing risk and dealing with debtors and collections, managing KPI's, managing compliance
- Accounts - managing workflow queues and invoicing
- Systems - meeting payment deadlines, working efficiently and making process changes
- Sales Ledger - invoicing and query resolution, be a main contact for queries
- Projects - you will get involved in company projects getting exposure to the wider business
- You will need to have good Excel for analysis and be systems orientated
- You will be logical and able to prioritise
- Able to lead a team and able to plan
- An excellent problem solver and decision maker
- An excellent communicator
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.